Tortellini Caprese Salad
All of the flavors of the classic Italian caprese salad are combined in this easy picnic pasta salad. Fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella balls combine with Italian dressing for a winning flavor combo.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 2 packages (9 oz.) refrigerated white and/or spinach cheese tortellini
- 1 cup Italian vinaigrette
- 1 package (12 oz.) cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 package (8 oz.) fresh mozzarella pearl balls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain. In large bowl, mix warm tortellini with vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes and mozzarella balls with tortellini. Just before serving, toss in basil.
- Refrigerate leftovers.