Spring Greens & Fruit Salad
Champagne vinegar and olive oil make a simple dressing for this bountiful bowl of juicy spring flavors.
- 1/2 cup Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Dash of salt
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Mix vinegar, oil, honey, marjoram and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, mix baby greens, strawberries, peaches and cheese. Add vinegar mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with hazelnuts.