Loaded Baked Potato Salad Bites
Loaded baked potatoes and potato salad are family picnic favorites. We've combined both into a fun two-bite appetizer.
Serves: 12Prep: 30 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 12 small (1½") red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 radishes, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons real bacon pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly rub potatoes with oil; cut small slit in side of each. Bake 40 minutes or until tender when pinched.
- Cool 10 minutes; cut each potato in half. With teaspoon or melon ball scoop, scoop out cooked potato, leaving a little flesh on the sides. Place cooked potato flesh in small bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese and bacon, breaking up any large pieces of potato; mix well. With same scoop or spoon, fill potato skins. Top with cheese and bacon. Serve slightly warm, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers.