Jack Frost Peppermint Vanilla Latte
The next time you’re considering a trip to the coffee shop, try making your latte at home with this simple and spectacular peppermint latte recipe! Using just a few ingredients, you can satisfy your coffee cravings in minutes.
Serves: 1Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Whole Milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup hot brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium-low heat, whisking constantly and vigorously, 1 minute or until milk starts to steam and is frothy. Whisk in vanilla.
- In a mug, stir together coffee, crushed candies and sugar until candies are dissolved. Gently pour most of frothed milk over coffee, gently spooning last of it over surface. Top with whipped cream and additional crushed candies, if desired, or serve with a candy cane.