Buffalo Chicken Bites
Stuff delicate fillo shells with creamy buffalo dip and zesty tomato for a savory, crave-able appetizer.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 22 frozen mini fillo shells (from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 can Simple Truth Organic Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, Drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese and pepper sauce in medium size microwave-safe bowl and cover. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese; stir to combine, breaking up large pieces of chicken. Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.