Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Whole Grain Wheat Crackers Family Size
Upgrade snacking with Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Whole Grain Wheat Crackers. These snack crackers feature sundried tomato and basil flavors, and the thin crackers are free of artificial flavors and colors. Bursting with bold flavor, this cracker snack is perfect for relaxing evenings. Dig into a package of these whole grain crackers knowing each bite will be crispy and delicious.
- One 13 oz family size box of Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Whole Grain Wheat Crackers
- Made from 100% whole grain wheat, Wheat Thins crackers are baked instead of fried for a crisp, wholesome flavor that keeps everyone coming back for more
- Each serving of crackers is only 5 grams of fat, has 20 grams of whole grains, and is free of cholesterol, high-fructose corn syrup, and artificial colors and flavors
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Flavor Wheat Thins Crackers have a satisfying crunch and whole grain taste; they make for a feel-good snack or quick lunch at home, the office, school, and on the go
- Pair these whole grain crackers with cheese, soup, and spreads, or enjoy them all on their own as a wholesome alternative to chips; they’re also a smart choice for finger foods and appetizers
Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Sugar, Cornstarch, Malt Syrup (from Corn and Barley), Refiner's Syrup, Salt, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate and Baking Soda), Tomato Powder, Sundried Tomato Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Spices (Includes Basil), Onion Powder, Dried Red and Green Bell Peppers, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Sulfur Dioxide (Sulfites) to Preserve Freshness.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.