Vitacost Vitamin C Powder Supplement
Vitamin C is a natural compound found in fruits and vegetables. It’s a water-soluble vitamin that’s not produced or stored by the body and must be obtained through diet.
- Supports the development and repair of the body’s tissues.*
- Is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce damage that free radicals cause the body’s cells.*
Easy to use! Simply mix one teaspoon into any non-carbonated beverage.
- Provides 5 grams of vitamin C per single-teaspoon serving.
- Provides 8,333% of the Daily Value for vitamin C.
- Contains 48 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C ( As Ascorbic Acid ) , Other Ingredients : None .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.6(94)5(75)4(8)3(6)2(2)1(3)