Tylenol Children's Cold + Flu Grape Flavor Oral Suspension
Intended for kids 6 to 11 years of age, Children's Tylenol Cold + Flu Oral Suspension provides temporary relief from a wide range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, sneezing, and runny nose. This medicine for kids' cold and flu symptoms comes in a kid-friendly grape flavor and is free of ibuprofen, alcohol, and aspirin. The formula also temporarily reduces fever. Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen and 1 milligram of the antihistamine chlorpheniramine maleate. Each dose also contains 5 milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr and 2.5 milligrams of the nasal decongestant phenylephrine HCl.
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of medicine for kids' cold and flu symptoms
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, cough, stuffy or runny nose, and sneezing
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of acetaminophen, 1 milligram of chlorpheniramine maleate, 5 milligrams of dextromethorphan HBr, and 2.5 milligrams of phenylephrine HCl
- Ibuprofen-, alcohol-, and aspirin-free formula
- Kid-friendly grape flavor
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.