T-fal UltraGlide Easycord Iron - Black
This thoughtfully designed iron smooth's out wrinkles quickly and easily. Ultraglide ceramic soleplate has the best glide, with incomparable smoothness, scratch-resistance and non-stick properties. Pointed tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons and along seams. Iron produces continuous steam (up to 35-gram per minute), delivers a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min) as needed to help smooth out stubborn wrinkles from difficult fabrics. Continuous steam and soleplate temperature are both adjustable to the fabric type. For added convenience, iron comes with extra large sealed inlet opening for easy filling and to prevent spills, large 9 oz. water-tank size means fewer refills necessary; and has a 12 feet extra long cord. Use iron on a flat surface for traditional ironing or hold it upright for vertically steaming out wrinkles from hanging drapes and delicate garments. Easy cord system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics . Dual self-cleaning technology with calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system provide better long-lasting performances while the anti-drip system prevents water leaks when the iron is not hot enough to steam.
- Dual self-cleaning technology with the calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system and Anti-drip system; Extra Long Cord of 12 ft.
- Ultraglide CERAMIC soleplate with lifetime warranty
- Scratch resistant and nonstick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- 1725 Watts of power for a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min)
- Easycord exit system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- 3-way auto-off feature : the iron will shut off automatically after 30 sec of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side