Stella Rosa Red Italian Semi-Sweet Red Wine
It all started in 1917, when the Riboli family founded Los Angeles' historic San Antonio Winery. Back then, Los Angeles was the prime location for wine growing in all of California. After surviving Prohibition and about a century later, the Riboli family has continued its artisan winemaking tradition through four generations. From within the tasting rooms of San Antonio Winery, customers repeatedly requested a sweeter, light, refreshing wine. The Riboli family took this unique opportunity to create a new semi-sweet, semi-sparkling wine style, which today, they are a leader of. And so, Stella Rosa was born.
Flavors of ripe raspberry, wild strawberry, and red plum
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Stella Rosa Red Wine
- Flavors of ripe raspberry, wild strawberry, and red plum
- 95 Points - Gold Medal Winner and Best of Class from Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Low Alcohol, 5% ABV
- Gluten free and vegan
- The screw top makes this bottle easy to open and enjoy without additional tools
- Enjoy chilled with asiago cheese, spicy cioppino, turkey burgers with onions, strawberry shortcake, mixed berries
Wine, Grape Must, Moscato Grape Must (10%), Sugar, Natural Flavors, Sulphur Dioxide (Antioxidant). No Added Juice.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.85(124)5(107)4(15)3(2)2(0)1(0)