Red Bull Watermelon Energy Drink
Red Bull Energy Drink, Watermelon, 12 fl oz
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
- Single 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink Red Edition
- Red Bull Red Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Sugarsonally
- One 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Red Edition, Watermelon contains 114 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Caffeine, Colors, Niacinamide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More