Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls With Original Icing
Slow down and savor the morning together with warm, freshly-baked Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. It’s easy to make any day cinnamony sweet with Pillsbury’s ready-to-bake dough made with real cinnamon and premade icing. These refrigerated cinnamon rolls make a great weekday breakfast or special holiday treat. With a two-pack of these Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, you're ready to feed a crowd in minutes. Imagine the memories you’ll make.
These decadent cinnamon rolls provide a sweet reason for your family to gather around the table. To bake, heat the oven to 400° F (or 375° F for a nonstick pan), place the rolls in a greased round pan with the cinnamon top up, bake for 13–17 minutes or until golden brown, and spread the delicious icing on top. Nothing wakes up a day like an oven-fresh cinnamon roll.
- SAVOR THE MORNING: Slow down this morning to enjoy a warm; soft; Pillsbury cinnamon roll with icing
- EASY TO PREPARE: Just pop; place; bake and spread with icing
- MAKES 16 CINNAMON ROLLS: Includes two cans; eight rolls each; of refrigerated dough and Original Icing
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you'll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Palm and Soybean Oil, Dextrose, Wheat Starch, Contains 2% or Less of: Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Modified Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Cinnamon, Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, (Preservative), Polysorbate 60, Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract (for Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.