Peet's Coffee® Organic Alma De La Tierra Dark Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods
Peet's Organic Alma de la Tierra Dark Roast Coffee is a smooth medium-bodied cup with subtle notes of sweet citrus and bittersweet chocolate. The coffee hails from high elevation organic farms across the Americas, from Guatemala to Colombia, where superior terroir and carefully honed growing practices create some of the best beans in the world. Everything we love in the fine coffees grown in this part of the world. Organic farmers in this region are committed to preserving the beauty and richness of the land that is both their home and livelihood. Alma de la Tierra, or "Soul of the Earth", honors this worthy intention and the hard work required to realize it.
- Organic Alma de la Tierra: Alma de la Tierra is Spanish for Soul of the Earth, and the "soul" of this USDA Organic Certified coffee is found in the high-altitude regions of Latin America, where we work with the finest organic farms
- Flavor and Roast: This organic blend offers lively acidity and smooth body with hints of fruit and cocoa. Dark roast. 100% Arabica Coffee
- Incomparable Organics: Our organic coffees must not only pass USDA certification; they must meet our own exacting standards for quality and exceptional flavor.
- For Keurig Brewers: Peet's recyclable K-Cup Pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- Contents: 1 Box of 10 Peet's Organic Alma De La Tierra Dark Roast Coffee Keurig K-Cup Pods
Organic Arabica Coffee
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.