Ortega Whole Mild Fire Roasted Green Chiles
Ortega makes the original fire-roasted green chiles, America's favorite! Since 1897, Ortega's famous chiles have been fire-roasted for the fullest flavor. Our signature roasting process piques the flavor for an authentic Mexican taste. Our chiles are sure to spice up any meal! Serving ideas: Add diced chiles to all of. your favorite dishes, as well as salsas or scrambled eggs or as part of omellets to give them authentic Mexican taste. Stuff chiles with cheese, tuna, or any fillings you like. Make delicious queso and chile quesadillas for a fun dinner choice. Tips for filling Chiles Rellenos Fillings can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, then brought to room temperature before stuffing chiles. Make sure they are at room temperature or slightly chilled. If fillings are hot, the juices will flow out and cause the coating to slide off. Use enough filling to stuff each chile relleno as completely as possible; but not too much that the seam won't it hold together.
- Young green chile peppers packed while they are still tender and mild in flavor for a robust kick of flavor and little heat
- One 27 ounce can of Ortega Whole Mild Fire Roasted Green Chiles
- Ortega's signature roasting process piques the flavor for an authentic Mexican taste
- Our chiles are sure to spice up any meal
- Ortega makes Mexican meals easy
- This product is not made with any of the nine major food allergens
- Container Type Aluminum Can
Green Chiles, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and their derivates,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,CONTAINS TRACES OF TREE NUTS, I.E. ALMONDS, VARIOUS KINDS OF TREE NUTS,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...