Nature Valley Crunchy Oats 'n Honey Granola Bars
The Original Crunch. Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars are a tasty snack made with whole-grain oats and a touch of honey. A portable snack perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail. There are no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup, and these snack bars pack an excellent source of whole grains with 22 grams per serving! It's a breakfast bar, an office snack or an on-the-go treat the whole family can enjoy. At Nature Valley, we believe that what you put in is what you get out. So when you need to be great out there, you can rely on us for real energy, wherever and whenever you need it. Energy you can depend on. Includes 49 two-bar pouches, 98 bars total.
- CRUNCHY GRANOLA BARS: Nature Valley Crunchy Oats n' Honey Granola Bars combine delicious whole-grain oats with real honey for a breakfast, lunch box, or afternoon snack the entire family will enjoy
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST SNACK: An excellent source of whole grain; Wholesome snacks with 22 grams of whole grain per serving
- PERFECTLY PORTABLE: Easy bars for snack time or an on-the-go invigorating treat; Perfect as a part of breakfast, for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail
- REAL INGREDIENTS: Hearty whole grain oats with no artificial flavors, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup
- CONTAINS: 49 ct, 98 bars
- Box Tops for Education: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Whole Grain Oats , Sugar , Canola Oil , Yellow Corn Flour , Honey , Soy Flour , Brown Sugar Syrup , Salt , Soy Lecithin , Baking Soda , Natural Flavor .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Pecan Nut and Pecan Nut Products,Almond and Almond Products,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.