Mio Energy Black Cherry Naturally Flavored Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine & B Vitamins
Fix your water with delicious black cherry flavor. MiO Energy Naturally Flavored with other natural flavor Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine provides a boost of caffeine and B vitamins. A single squeeze of our black cherry flavored water drops delivers a burst of bold flavor and energy to your bottled water. Our energy drink mix is made with natural flavors and delivers 60 milligrams of caffeine per squeeze (1/2 tsp). Packed in a travel-sized 1.62 fluid ounce bottle, you can take our water flavoring on the go, helping you stay awake and motivated no matter where life takes you. Just one squeeze packs enough flavor for 8 fluid ounces of flavored water. Whenever you're craving a fruity refreshment, turn your bottled water into a cool cherry drink for a delicious caffeine fix anytime, anywhere.
- About 18 servings of MiO Energy Naturally Flavored with other natural flavors Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine
- Give water a boost of caffeine and B vitamins with MiO Energy Naturally Flavored with other natural flavor Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer
- Our liquid water enhancer drink mix delivers refreshing flavor in every squeeze
- MiO Liquid Water Enhancer transforms water with a bold black cherry taste
- Made with natural flavors
- Water flavor enhancer delivers 60 mg of caffeine per squeeze (1/2 tsp)
- Liquid water enhancer comes in a portable bottle for on-the-go refreshment
Water, Citric Acid, Caffeine, Contains Less Than 2% of Taurine, Guarana Extract, Ginseng Extract (Panax), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More