McCormick® Ground Sage
Sage is the silvery-gray dried leaves of an evergreen shrub of the mint family. Native to the Mediterranean area, McCormick Ground Sage starts with hand-picked leaves with bright herb flavor and piney aroma – perfect for your holiday cooking, poultry, pork & stuffing. Traditional in sausages and stuffing – think Thanksgiving in the United States – sage is essential to our favorite holiday dishes and holiday seasonings. Roast turkey and bread stuffing would be less memorable without sage’s distinct flavor and aroma. The herb’s bold taste works well in robust dishes including roast chicken, pork, creamy pastas, potato gratin, bean soups and game recipes. Sage is also delicious in savory baked goods like cornbread, biscuits and scones. The flavor of sage can be potent so start with a small amount.
- McCormick Ground Sage is hand-picked for bright herb flavor
- Delivers piney aroma and bold flavor
- From the silvery-gray dried leaves of an evergreen shrub of the mint family
- Essential to holiday dishes like roast turkey and bread stuffing
- For sausages, roast pork, creamy pastas, potato gratin, bean soups & game
- Delicious in savory baked goods like cornbread, biscuits and scones
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...