Lawry's® Seasoned Salt Original
There's a reason why Lawry's signature Seasoned Salt has been a family favorite for decades. This expert blend of salt, herbs and spices adds unique flavor to any meal you're inspired to make. Lawry's Seasoned Salt is a versatile kitchen staple for adding flavor to almost any recipe – whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s a blend of salt, herbs and spices, including paprika and turmeric, plus onion and garlic and no MSG added*. Shake on beef, pork or poultry before and after cooking. Mix into ground beef for bold burgers. Add to fries and baked or mashed potatoes. Sprinkle on eggs, salads, vegetables, soups…the possibilities are endless! *Except those naturally occurring glutamates.
- Sprinkle on French fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, hash browns or any potato side dish
- Use instead of salt at the table – delicious on eggs, pasta, rice, vegetables and so much more
- With this large size bottle of seasoned salt, flavorful food is always a shake away
- Expert blend of salt, herbs and spices, including paprika and turmeric, plus onion and garlic
- Versatile kitchen staple adds flavor to almost any recipe or any meal
- Shake on beef, pork or poultry before and after cooking; mix into ground beef dishes, like burgers, chili or meatloaf for bold flavor
- Seasoned Salt was createdto season prime ribs of beef served at the world-famous
- LAWRY'S® The Prime Rib restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA
SALT, SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING PAPRIKA, CELERY SEED, TURMERIC), ONION, CORN STARCH, GARLIC, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE (TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA & NATURAL FLAVOR.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More