Pacifico Clara Mexican Lager Beer
Pacifico Clara Mexican Beer is hearty and crisp with a touch of grass-citrus and ocean mist flavor. Discovered in the 1970s by surfers along the Baja coast and brought back to the states, this imported beer features a recipe that's decades in the making. With aromas of malty grain and hop accents, this lager beer is exceptionally drinkable falling at just 18 International Bitterness Units and 144 calories. Bring this cerveza along on your next adventure to the beach or enjoy it at a barbecue. This lightly bitter pilsner beer pairs well with premium seafood like grilled shrimp or your favorite Baja taco. Pacifico beer was made for those with an Independent Spirit. Discover responsibly™. Pacifico Clara® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- Exceptionally drinkable golden lager beer brewed in Mexico
- Hearty, crisp notes with a touch of pleasant grass-citrus, ocean mist flavor
- Pacifico beer tastes great with premium seafood such as grilled shrimp or a Baja taco
- Ideal cerveza for the beach, barbecues or enjoying the big game
- Contains 144 calories and 4.4% alcohol by volume
Water , Barley Malt , Non-malted Cereals , Hops .
Contains Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More