Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon and Pecan Cold Breakfast Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Cinnamon and Pecan, a wholesome whole grain breakfast cereal made from tasty ingredients. Crisp wheat and rice flakes paired with cinnamon and crunchy pecans help you stay on track for the day ahead. Nutritious and delicious, every bowl is a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Made with fiber (contains 2.5g total fat per serving), B vitamins and iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); no artificial colors or flavors. Make it a delectable, low-fat part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients like pecans to help keep you going
- Crunchy wheat and rice flakes made with pieces of real pecan and touch of cinnamon
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber (contains 2.5g total fat per serving); Low fat; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Add to yogurt or smoothies; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes One, 12.1-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon and Pecan cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Pecans, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Cinnamon, Malt Flavor, Corn Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.