Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus® Probiotics for Women
- Clinically tested for efficacy in helping to maintain protective, native vaginal flora.
- Lactobacillus crispatus LbV 88
- Lactobacillus jensenii LbV 116
- Lactobacillus gasseri LbV 150N
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LbV 96
- These lactobacilli are the prevalent and dominant species of healthy vaginal microbiota.
- Promotes urinary tract health.
- Patented: L. crispatus LbV 88, L. jensenii LbV 116, and L. gasseri LbV 150N produce hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), which is important for maintaining healthy vaginal flora.
Lactobacilli For Vaginal Health
Documented lactobacilli species present in Jarro-Dophilus acidify the vagina by producing H2O2 and lactic acid, lowering vaginal pH and together promote normal vaginal flora and a healthy microbial environment.
Diminished lactobacilli, elevated vaginal pH, reduced H2O2, and antibiotic use can result in recurrent microbial imbalance.
Jarro-Dophilus® Women contains four clinically documented probiotic lactobacilli vaginal strains, including H2O2 producers isolated from healthy women that promote optimal vaginal microflora
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Total Probiotic Count , Tapioca Starch , Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source) . Capsule Consists Of : Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More