Himalaya UriCare® Capsules
The kidneys play a major part in regulating fluid balance but also have a significant role in detox and balancing blood minerals like sodium and calcium. Several techniques and herbal applications, originally outlined by Ayurveda, are only now being understood by science.
Shilajeet and Cyperus are among the ingredients included in UriCare®, which tone and comfort the urinary tract, kidneys and bladder to promote ease of flow.
Featured herbs on front: Shilajeet (pitch), Little ironweed (aerial parts) & Cyperus (aerial parts)
- Get caffeine-free herbal kidney support in a plant-based daily formula to keep your urinary tract healthy
- Non-GMO Project verified with Shilajeet, Little Ironweed, Cyperus and other herbal ingredients
- Effectively supports your normal kidney & bladder performance
- Promotes the normal composition and release of urine, and supports normal flow parameters
- Clinically-Studied to offer you gentle and reliable support
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend : Didymocarpus ( Leaf ) , Didymocarpus ( Leaf ) , Winter Begonia ( Root ) , Cyperus ( Rhizome ) , Onosma Bracteatum ( Aerial Parts ) , Winter Begonia ( Root ) , Indian Madder ( Stem ) , Prickly Chaff Flower ( Seed ) , Little Ironweed ( Whole Plant ) , Indian Madder ( Stem ) , Cyperus ( Rhizome ) , Prickly Chaff Flower ( Seed ) , Onosma Bracteatum ( Aerial Parts ) , Little Ironweed ( Whole Plant ) , Shilajeet ( Mineral Pitch ) , Shilajeet ( Mineral Pitch ) , Plant Based Cellulose ( Capsule ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.