Califia Farms Dairy Free Better Half Unsweetened Coconut Cream & Almond Milk Creamer
When your coffee or recipe is calling for the full-bodied creaminess of half-and-half, swap it out for our plant-based Unsweetened Better Half. Half almond milk and half coconut cream, our Unsweetened Better Half gives you all the creamy richness and versatility of half-and-half, minus the dairy. A gorgeous blend of smooth almond milk and luscious coconut cream, it has just the right consistency for cooking, baking, and blending into hot or iced drinks. The taste is mild, with just a hint of almond and coconut, but we left it unsweetened so you can flavor drinks and recipes to your own taste. With 0g of sugar and just 15 calories per serving, you’ll never go back to dairy half-and-half.
- HALF ALMOND MILK + HALF COCONUT CREAM: This is our kind of half & half, made with almond milk and coconut cream. A plant-based and dairy-free staple for your kitchen with 0g of sugar per serving.
- ZERO GRAMS OF SUGAR: All the creaminess and versatility of dairy half & half, just without the sugar or the dairy. Califia Farms Unsweetened Better Half has 0g of sugar per serving,
- A 1-FOR-1 SWAP WITH DAIRY HALF & HALF: Use Califia Farms Better Half exactly how you use dairy half & half for the same results, just without the dairy. Swaps into all recipes at a one-to-one ratio.
- BLENDS SMOOTHLY INTO COFFEE: This plant-based non-dairy half & half blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING + BAKING: Califia Farms Unsweetened Better Half is perfect for all culinary applications from savory soups to dessert recipes. It's a dairy-free staple for your kitchen.
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More