Bomb Pop® Original Cherry Lime & Blue Raspberry Flavor Ice Pops
With three flavors on one stick, the iconic red, white, and blue Original Bomb Pop is truly not one thing. America’s favorite ice pop features flavors of cherry, lime, and blue raspberry – all in the famous rocket shape that tweens everywhere know and love! So make new memories this summer with the original rocket shaped sweet treat featuring the satisfying soft-bite texture you know and love. Perfect as a refreshing treat after a hot day or as a tasty reminder of summer fun. These red, white and blue ice pops are also a great frozen dessert after homework or sports. With 12 individually-wrapped Bomb Pops per box, it’s easy to stock up your freezer for birthday parties and sleepovers, celebrating academic milestones or making family game nights that much sweeter. At only 40 calories per ice pop, everyone can indulge in this delightful sweet treat guilt-free and often! Taste the freedom of expression and of summer with the one-and-only legendary ice pop. Three flavors. One stick. The best things are not one thing.
- One 12 pack of individually-wrapped Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops
- Each refreshing red, white and blue freezer pop includes cherry, lime and blue raspberry flavors all on one stick
- The sweet treat with the iconic colors, shape and soft bite texture tweens know and love
- Enjoy Bomb Pops as a pick-me-up or reward for finishing homework
- A classic frozen treat for cooling off after sports or savoring after dinner time
- An easy to share sweet treat that makes it easy to stock up your freezer or grab on-the-go
- Only 40 calories per ice pop for guilt-free indulgence anytime
Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1, Red 40
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More