Bear Naked Cacao and Cashew Butter Granola Cereal
Our bear-run research and development department can be plagued by employees eating their product prototypes. One flavor that barely made it out is Cacao and Cashew Butter, soft-baked granola with a blend of whole grain oats, fair trade chocolate, creamy cashew butter, pepita seeds, and a touch of sea salt. After you try it, you'll totally understand. Top your morning yogurt, fruit, or smoothie with cacao and cashew butter granola; pack in the flavor with each crunchy bite. Take this pouch with you to the office, on a hike, or take with you in your car for easy resealable snacks. Trust us, the bears know how to sniff out nut butter flavor, and this granola is the perfect blend of sweet chocolate, cashews, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Give it a try!
- A delicious blend of whole grain oats, semi-sweet chocolate, creamy cashew butter, pepitas, and sea salt
- Packed with irresistible flavors and bountiful chunks of goodness; Pairs perfectly with your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or fruit
- Contains 23g of whole grains per 54g serving; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve; Contains soy and cashew ingredients
- Take-anywhere resealable pouch makes for the perfect portable healthy snack; Bowl it, palm it, bag it
- Includes one, 11oz pouch of Bear Naked Granola; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Oats, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks*† (Dried Cane Syrup*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Milk), Invert Cane Syrup, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Salt), Cashew Butter, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Cashews, Pepitas, Whole Oat Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Ginger, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.*Organic
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.