Ball Park® Classic Frank Hot Dogs
Ball Park Hot Dogs are as much a summer American tradition as a trip to the ballpark or fireworks on the 4th of July, so you can enjoy the flavor of summer whenever the mood strikes. Our tender and juicy hot dogs plump when you cook ‘em, and are a staple at everything from backyard BBQs to a game-day tailgate to a quick weeknight dinner. Sky’s the limit for toppings. A chili dog a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and onions? Sure! Wrapped in bacon? Love the gourmet twist! You can even create a hot dog buffet, where everyone will find a combination to love. Whether you're enjoying a classic hot-off-the-grill dog or loading one up Chicago style, Ball Park’s premium hot dogs will always take you back to that authentic taste of summer.
- An American Favorite: Craving the taste of summer? We've got you covered all year with our Classic Franks
- Quality You Can Taste: Our Classic Franks are never made with artificial flavors or colors
- Grill Up the Flavor: Our hot dogs are perfect for grill outs and barbeques. Plump them up and serve them in a bun as is or with mustard, ketchup or relish. Any way you serve them you know you will get a delicious, meaty taste
- Party Time, Anytime: You don't have to buy tickets to enjoy a taste of the ballpark. Our grill-worthy masterpieces can join you at tailgates anywhere you are. Perfect for a good time, our hot dogs can make any day feel like a perfect summer day
- Summer, Served: You can't go wrong with a classic hot-off-the-grill-dog. For a fun twist that's sure to please, try a poppy seed bun and top your hot dog with caramelized onions and shredded gruyere
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Corn Syrup, Potassium Lactate, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Beef Stock, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Maltodextrin, Paprika Extract, Sodium Nitrite.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More