Snack Board Ideas for Family Fun Night
Playing games, doing crafts, watching movies – activities with the kids at home make some of the most treasured memories. Invite a neighbor, the cousins – the more the merrier! As for the snack spread, we've got you covered. Here are some fun and delicious ideas both kids and grownups will love:
- Sliced banana with Kroger® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels and chocolate make a perfectly delicious combination for little hands.
- Private Selection™ Mild Black Bean & Corn Salsa paired with fresh avocado – enjoy with Simple Truth Organic™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Grapes, melon cubes and fresh berries on a toothpick or skewer make a colorful fruit kabob.
- Add cute and hoppity Simple Truth Organic™ Cheddar Kangaroos Snack Crackers to Kroger® Fruit & Nut Trail Mix.
- Chop Private Selection™ Shelled Pistachios and mix with chopped dried apricots. Mix with Private Selection™ Goat Cheese and spread on sliced cucumbers or serve in a bowl as dip.
- Offer sliced bell peppers, broccoli florets, baby carrots with Simple Truth Organic™ Hummus – because veggies can't be left out of the party! They add important nutrients and extra color to snack spreads.
- Help kids transform Oreo® cookies into delicious little spiders, using pretzel sticks as legs.
- Top sliced baguette pieces with Gouda cheese; fold a piece of Private Selection™ Wildflower Honey Ham in quarters and place on top for a sophisticated cheese and cracker combo.
- Surprise the crowd with a wiggly bowl of worms! Simply add gummy worms to your favorite flavor of Jell-O®.
Tip: When planning your snack spread, try to make sure you have items that cover all the food groups. Doing this will also ensure folks with vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets have something to enjoy, too.