Spicy Tuna Roll
This easy, keto-friendly spicy tuna roll uses canned tuna flavored with a simple spicy mayo sauce and skips the rice in favor of extra veggies.
Serves: 2Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 2 cans (5 oz.) Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. ginger root, finely grated or minced
- 2 toasted sushi nori sheets, cut in half
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, julienned
- 1⁄2 red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 avocado, thinly sliced
- In a bowl combine tuna, mayonnaise, Sriracha and ginger, stirring to combine.
- To make rolls, place a sheet of nori on a bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- About 1” in from the edge closest to you, place a row of julienned vegetables, top with tuna mixture and avocado slices. Roll up tightly and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each roll into 6 pieces.
- Refrigerate leftovers.