Mini Cheesecake Nests
Fun and festive individual cheesecakes are easy to serve! The papers peel right off, so there’s no time spent slicing. Just serve on a platter or on individual dessert plates.
Serves: 12Prep: 30 minutesCook: 3 hours 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 36 colorful jelly beans
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 12 regular muffin cups with paper liners. In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter; spoon and press into bottoms of paper liners.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, sour cream and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing only until blended. Spoon evenly over crust, about 3 rounded tablespoons per cup.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set but center is still jiggly. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover loosely and refrigerate 2 hours or until completely chilled.
- Meanwhile, mix coconut with 1 or 2 drops of green food coloring; spread on waxed paper to dry.
- Just before serving, whip cream with 1 tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks form. Top each cheesecake with whipped cream, coconut and a few candies. Remove paper cups.