Keto Bacon Jalapeno Chaffle
Bring together the beloved flavors of waffles and bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers with these fun and cheesy “chaffles.”
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Kroger Brand Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapenos, drained and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, or 4 oz. cream cheese spread
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, cheddar cheese, almond flour and jalapenos.
- In waffle iron, add about ½ cup batter; cook until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve jalapeno chaffles topped with softened cream cheese and crumbled bacon.