Cheesy Bacon Pull Aparts
Shake up your normal breakfast routine with this delicious combination of cheese, bacon and biscuits.
- 1 can Grands!™ Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (11-13 pieces) Oscar Mayer® Fully Cooked Bacon, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kraft® Natural Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 13”x9” baking sheet with foil. Coat foil well with cooking spray.
- Cut the 10 slices of biscuits into 8 pieces each.
- In small mixing bowl, melt butter in microwave for 1 minute or until liquefied.
- Stir in seasoning mix and onion powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Space the sliced biscuits on the baking sheet approximately ½” apart.
- Spoon on butter mixture. Sprinkle on cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool for about 3 minutes.
- Pull apart and serve warm.