Air Fryer Turkey Pesto Squares
Add something flavorful to your Italian-inspired dinner. Bake Pillsbury™ crescent dinner rolls layered with pesto, turkey, cheese and tomatoes - ready in 30 minutes.
Prep: 10 min | Total: 30 min | Serves: 8
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count) or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (5 oz)
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Unroll dough and place in greased 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan to form crust (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
- Spread pesto evenly over crust. Top with turkey, 1 cup of the cheese, the tomato slices and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.
Oven-Baked Cheesy Beef Tacos
Easy Oven-Baked Beef Tacos aren't just super simple to make—they're also perfect for serving a crowd or hosting family Mexican night! Stuffed with seasoned ground beef, refried beans, shredded cheddar cheese and classic fresh taco toppings, these oven-baked ground beef tacos make an unbeatable meal even picky eaters can't resist.
Prep: 25 min | Total: 35 min | Serves: 10
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ taco shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium chopped onion (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (5 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Place taco shells standing up and together in dish; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has thickened. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, spread about 2 tablespoons refried beans in bottom of each shell. Top each with heaping 1/4 cup beef mixture and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients, if desired.
Disclaimer: The Kroger Co., and its subsidiaries and affiliates, is not affiliated with or responsible for the Promotion.