Vitacost Vitamin C-500 Natural Blueberry Raspberry and Boysenberry Flavored Chewable Wafers
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a natural compound found in fruits and vegetables. It’s a water-soluble vitamin that’s not produced or stored by the body, so it must be obtained through diet.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Vitamin C-500?
- Easy-to-take, chewable supplement
- 100% natural blueberry, raspberry and boysenberry flavors
- Provides 500 mg of vitamin C (830% Daily Value) per wafer
- Simple, single-vitamin formula
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
Why is Vitacost Vitamin C-500 your everyday essential?
- Supports the development and repair of the body’s tissues*
- Is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels*
- Provides antioxidant support*
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.* We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dextrose , Fructose , Color , Red Cabbage , Color , Natural Flavor , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Citric Acid , Citrus Bioflavonoids , Hesperidin , Bioflavonoid , Rosehips , Rutin and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More