Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese Cups
Velveeta Original Shells and Cheese Cups are an easy dinner that's ready in just minutes. Kids and adults love the rich taste and creamy texture of pasta shells with cheesy goodness. This easy shells and cheese meal include shell pasta and original cheese sauce so you have everything you need to make a quick dinner. This microwave macaroni and cheese is always a great choice for dorm food or a tasty single serve dinner at home. Preparing this microwave dinner is a breeze just add water up to the line, microwave for 3-1/2 minutes and stir in the cheese sauce mix. Add a little liquid gold to all your meals with Kraft Velveeta.
- One sleeve of four 2.39 oz. Velveeta Original Shells and Cheese Cups
- Velveeta Original Shells and Cheese Cups are an easy dinner that's ready in 3 1/2 minutes
- Easy shells and cheese meal includes shell pasta and original cheese sauce
- Contains no trans fats per serving
- Macaroni and cheese is a classic single serve meal or dorm food
- Easy shells and cheese dish is microwaveable for convenience
- Pasta shells and original cheese sauce are individually sealed for lasting freshness
Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Glycerol Monostearate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Cheese Sauce (Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid as A Preservative, Oleoresin Paprika [Color], Enzymes, Cheese Culture, Annatto Extract [Color], Milkfat, Natural Flavor), Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Salt, Medium Chain Triglycerides
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More