Trix breakfast cereal brings fun and flavor to your family's morning! Six colorful, fruit-shaped cereal pieces burst with fruity flavor kids love, making it an easy kid’s breakfast idea. It's also a cereal you can feel good about sharing with your family. Trix cereal is made with whole grains (14g whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily) and vitamins and minerals. What a great way for your family to start their day.
A quick and easy breakfast win for kids, Trix also makes for a tasty after school or bedtime snack. Pour a handful into a sandwich bag to take with you when you're on-the-go or on your next family adventure. Use the cereal pieces for your next creative baking project (cereal bars anyone?) or keep a box on hand for the next time you host a kid’s sleepover and want a morning meal everyone will enjoy.
- CEREAL: Trix is a delicious breakfast cereal the entire family will enjoy
- FRUITY FLAVORS AND SHAPES: Fun fruit flavors and shapes kids and adults will love
- KIDS SNACK: Enjoy in the morning; as a snack; or on the go
- WHOLE GRAIN: At least 14 grams of whole grain per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily)
- BOX CONTAINS: One box; 13.9 oz
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Citric Acid, Malic Acid.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More