Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix Value Size
Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix adds a crispy crust to your chicken without the mess of frying for a quick home-style meal. This crispy coating is perfectly seasoned with savory flavors for a delicious, irresistible crunch. For simple prep, moisten the chicken, shake it in the coating and bake it until it's fully cooked. Use it with bone-in or boneless chicken to make crispy baked chicken, a crispy chicken sandwich or easy chicken nuggets. Each 9 ounce box contains four pouches of chicken coating, so you can enjoy more than one family dinner over oven baked crispy chicken. This extra-crispy chicken seasoning is all you need to take your home-style chicken from good to incredible.
- One 9 oz. box of Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix creates crispy chicken without frying
- Add classic savory flavor to your chicken with perfectly seasoned coating mix
- Ideal for chicken nuggets, crispy chicken sandwiches, chicken Parmesan and other dishes
- Packaged in four pouches for more than one meal
- Make a home cooked meal easily by coating and baking the chicken
- Certified Kosher seasoned coating mix
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Salt, Canola Oil, Paprika, Contains Less Than 2% of Celery Seed, Spice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Dried Onions.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More