Seventh Generation Regular Organic Cotton Tampons
There should be no question marks when it comes to your period. Seventh Generation Free and Clear Tampons give you the leak-free protection you need without added fragrances, so your most sensitive skin isn’t exposed to unnecessary chemicals. Our tampons are made with soft and absorbent Certified Organic Cotton and are processed 100 percent totally chlorine free (hydrogen peroxide). The NEW smooth BPA-free plastic applicator is made from 95% plant-based material, allowing for comfortable and easy insertion while being mindful of our impact on the environment. These fragrance-free organic cotton tampons are gynecologist tested, hypoallergenic and made for sensitive skin. And they’re free of synthetic rayon, deodorants, and dyes, too. On average a woman will use 16,000 tampons or pads over the course of a lifetime. You read that right – that’s 16,000 intimate encounters with your most sensitive area, so knowing what’s inside those products is a big deal. For over ten years, we’ve been making comfortable and reliable Free and Clear feminine care products and voluntarily disclosing the ingredients we use to make them. That’s why we’re advocating for mandatory ingredient disclosure in feminine care products with the hopes that someday the entire industry will follow our lead. Until then, we’ll be fighting for your right to know while offering a full line of pantyliners, pads, and tampons designed for your peace of mind and protection – period.
- BPA-free plastic applicator made from 95 percent plant-based materials
- Caring today for the next seven generations
- Comfortable and reliable leak-free protection you can trust
- Gynecologist tested, hypoallergenic tampons made for sensitive skin without added fragrances
- New smooth plant-based applicator for easy insertion
- Seventh Generation Regular Absorbency Free and Clear Tampons made with Certified Organic Cotton