Nature's Way® Ginger Root Capsules 1100 mg
How to do you use ginger? The root of the ginger plant has a plethora of uses, including as an ingredient in both sweet and savory dishes. Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures for traditional digestive support. Nature's Way® Ginger Root is sourced from India and West Africa, where it grows best. If you love a hint of ginger in your meals, you'll love it in your wellness routine too!
- Nature's Way® Ginger Root is a ginger supplement that contains 1,100 mg per serving. Nature's Way® brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa.
- Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal for digestive support.
- Adults take 2 capsules daily with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Non GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, dairy, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Nature's Way® is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside, with supplements that provide traditional digestive support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.8(5)5(4)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)