McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
Enjoy a savory addition to your homemade meals with McCormick Brown Gravy Mix. It's made with McCormick spices and no artificial flavors or added MSG*, so you know that you are serving your family the very best. Our gravy mix is the perfect choice for holiday or everyday meals. It makes 1 cup of deliciously smooth brown gravy in less than 5 minutes. Simply stir 1 pkg. of the mix and 1 cup water in a saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute. Serve on side dishes like mashed potatoes, stuffing and noodles or enhance the main course by drizzling it over roast beef, meatloaf or hot meat sandwiches. Our brown gravy mix also makes a great meal starter for pot roasts, casseroles and beef stew.
- For savory, lump-free brown gravy
- Brown Gravy Mix has no artificial flavors or added MSG*
- Delicious homemade gravy that’s ready in 5 minutes
- Serve over roast beef, meat loaf, meat sandwiches, mashed potatoes & stuffing
- Made with an expert blend of McCormick spices, onion and garlic
- Gravy Mix makes a great meal starter for pot roast, casseroles and beef stew
- Convenient seasoning packet to keep on hand in your pantry
*Except those naturally occurring glutamates.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Palm Oil, Onion, Caramel Color, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein and Wheat Gluten, Rendered Beef Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper, Celery Seed), Dipotassium Phosphate, Garlic, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives of Paprika, Beef Fat, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malt Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Natural Flavor & Citric Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More