Learning Resources® Chick Life Cycle Exploration Set
Crack open this set of 21 eggs and see the day-by-day development of a chick. No incubator required! Features realistic illustrations of a developing chick in eggs 1-20, plastic 3-D chick inside the final egg. Invites children to make hands-on connections to life science and life cycles. Reinforces concepts and related vocabulary with multilingual Activity Guide that includes definitions, chicken facts and a blackline master to label. Allows for self-checking and easy organization with numbered label on each egg and numbered places in storage tray.
- Multilingual activity guide includes definitions, chicken facts and a blackline master to label
- Grade K-12/ 5+ years
- Explore the scientific life cycle of a chick in a visual and hands-on way
- Perfect for teaching the chicken life cycle and related vocabulary in life science lessons
- Plastic eggsmeasure 2.75 Inch
- Plastic tray measures 15 Inch x 8.5 Inch