KIWI® Protect-All Waterproofer Spray
Provides water and stain protection. Repels water and stains from hats, jackets, and raincoats. For use on all dry clean only materials.
Warnings: Extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Avoid excessive inhalation. Keep away from heat and flame. Do not use while smoking. Do not puncture, incinerate or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. If swallowed, or if excessive inhalation occurs resulting in abnormal reactions including dizziness or nausea, contact a physician. Do not induce vomiting. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and contact a physician. Use in a well-ventilated area. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal. Contains hydrocarbon propellant and petroleum distillates. Keep small children and pets out of area until article has thoroughly dried. Keep out of reach of children.