Kellogg's Raisin Bran Breakfast Cereal Original
Wake up with Sunny and the simple goodness of Kellogg's Raisin Bran, a deliciously crafted cereal that helps energize the start of your day. This crunchy, classic cereal is made with crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with the satisfying taste of sweet raisins in every spoonful. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this breakfast cereal is heart-healthy (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease). Raisin Bran provides an excellent source of fiber and a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals to help you start your day off strong. Whether you enjoy your Raisin Bran in a bowlful of your favorite milk at breakfast time, sprinkled over yogurt for an afternoon treat, or as a crispy snack straight from the box after your workout, Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal lets you rise, shine and make the most of your day.
- Crunchy, pleasantly sweet breakfast cereal that's bursting with delicious raisins in every irresistible spoonful
- Start your day with crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with the satisfying goodness of sweet raisins
- Low fat; With 28 grams of whole grain; An excellent source of fiber and a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals per serving; No artificial colors or flavors; Contains wheat ingredients; Kosher pareve
- A heart-healthy cereal that's sure to please the whole family (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease)
- Includes One, 24-ounce box of convenient, ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Raisins, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Brown Sugar Syrup.Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More