Kellogg's Frosted Krispies Original Breakfast Cereal
Whether you enjoy it by the bowlful or through the tempting taste of The Original Treats recipe, Kellogg's Frosted Krispies cereal makes it easy to bring a little magic to your day. Made with crispy oven-toasted puffed rice cereal, Rice Krispies are a satisfying, healthy way to start your morning. Our cereal is a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals and fat-free. Decorate your bowl with fresh strawberries, blueberries or bananas; whip up a tasty batch of memories with your family by giving a frosted twist to The Original Treats recipe together. All you need are three simple ingredients: butter, marshmallows and Frosted Krispies cereal. The delicious possibilities are endless with Kellogg's Frosted Krispies cereal.
- A classic, family-favorite cereal, perfect for breakfast and treat-making; Enjoy with your favorite milk or as part of The Original Treats recipe
- A crisp way to start your day; Enjoy the crunch of puffed, oven-toasted Rice Krispies cereal and sweet frosting in every bite
- A healthy, fat-free cereal; Good source of 8 vitamins and minerals in everyÂ serving; Kosher Pareve
- Create homemade Rice Krispies Treats using butter, marshmallows and Frosted Krispies cereal; Enjoy as dessert or a lunch box snack
- Includes One, 13-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Frosted Krispies cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Rice, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Malt Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.