Kellogg's Corn Flakes Cereal
Greet your morning with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes cereal, a healthy, delicious breakfast cereal that helps you start the day right. Kellogg's Corn Flakes is a classic family-favorite cereal, perfect for kids and adults. Made to enjoy by the bowlful, each serving contains a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals, is fat free, and contains no artificial colors or flavors; you can also use these flakes to prepare numerous sweet and savory dishes. Kellogg's Corn Flakes can be used whole and incorporated into casseroles, crushed for your favorite Corn Flakes Crusted Chicken recipe, or added to a yogurt parfait for some extra crunch. Enjoy an irresistible bowl of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes for an after-school snack or busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk to Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, the Original and Best.
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes are a crispy, golden way to start your day; Simply made, every bite is as delicious as the first.
- A classic family favorite; Enjoy by the bowlful, as the base for desserts from cookies to pie crust, and in savory dishes as a stand-in for breadcrumbs.
- Good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; No artificial colors or flavors; Excellent source of iron.
- A low fat, healthy cereal that's sure to please both kids and adults; Enjoy with milk or in lunch and dinner recipes.
- Includes 1, 43-ounce box that contains 2 bags of ready-to-eat Corn Flakes cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste.
Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Salt.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hyrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More