Himalaya JointCare Vegetarian Capsules
Ayurveda and its sister science Yoga rely on their understanding of the body to promote flexibility and motion. Ayurveda identified plants that support these with great success and it is from that selection that we formulated JointCare®.
To this effect, Ayurveda holds in great regard the resins of Boswellia and Greater Galangal (relative of Ginger) to encourage the strength and resilience of connective tissues and support range of motion.*
HAPPINESS THROUGH WELLNESS
- Crafting traditional medicines based on Ayurveda, a 5,000 year old science that believes the journey back to wholeness begins with nurturing the capacity for joy.
- Trusting the gifts of nature and the irreplaceable relationship between the plant and its native soil for consistent healing properties.
- Contributing to the wellness of the earth by teaching our family of farmers to grow native plants sustainably on their land and reduce the demand on the local environment.
- Building communities by advocating women in farming, protecting fair prices, providing maternal health, sponsoring clinical services and offering school wellness programs.
- Believing that if wellness is the path to happiness, we must contribute to the wellness of all things. Wellness of people, wellness of the environment, wellness of our communities.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.