Gerber® 2nd Foods Butternut Squash Stage 2 Baby Food
Gerber 2nd Foods Butternut Squash baby food is a delicious vegetable puree that makes feeding time a treat. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high-quality standards. This baby food stage 2 recipe includes 1/3 cup of squash in each tub to provide 10 percent of your child’s recommended daily value for Vitamin A, and it has no artificial colors or flavors. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is essential to help them accept new flavors. Tuck these convenient BPA-free tubs into a diaper bag so you can easily feed your sitter on the go. You can feed your little one straight from the container or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the leftovers for up to two days.
- Two 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Butternut Squash
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- This baby puree is made with 1/3 cup of squash in each tub
- This Gerber baby food contains 10% of the daily value of Vitamin A and contains no added salt, no added starch and no artificial flavors or colors
- Spoon feeding baby food puree helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue, and cheeks
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
- BPA-free plastic tubs of baby food stage 2 provide easy transport for feeding on the go
Butternut Squash, Water
May contain Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More