Deli Shaved Smoked Ham Lunch Meat
Ham has always been a lunchtime go-to, whether served simply on bread with cheddar, swiss, or American cheese, or dressed up with avocado, herbed mayo, tomato and greens like arugula, spinach, or sprouts. And let’s not forget the perennial favorite, the BLT sandwich. That’s the wonderful thing about sliced ham—it’s so versatile, yet so predictably delicious. The exceptional smoked flavor makes it a great choice for any ham lover and for families who want to serve quality meals. At Bar-S, our ham is crafted with top-quality meats, giving it a tender bite and delicious flavor. No matter how you top a Bar-S ham sandwich, you’re only making it all the more delicious. Lunchtime food fads come and go, but Bar-S lunch meat will always be in style.
- Our Deli Shaved Smoked Ham is 97% fat free, thinly sliced with a juicy, fork-tender bite and mild smoky flavor; The package contains about 4 servings or 24 slices, an ideal amount for families and dedicated ham lovers
- Top Our deli shaved lunch meat is made from top-quality ham; It contains no MSG, no artificial flavors or colors, and is a gluten-free* food
- With 8g of protein per serving, you can have a filling meal or snack that satisfies mid-day hunger; For a keto-inspired snack, roll up cheese and a favorite veggie inside a slice of our protein-filled lunch meat
- There’s no limit to the sandwich creations you can make with ham; For an out-of-this-world BLT, pair it with turkey and bacon, plus lettuce, tomato, and herbed mayo on toasted bread; For extra crunch, add a slice of onion
- Along with an easy-open, resealable pouch, each package is vacuum sealed to ensure freshness and to lock in that full-flavored taste
Pork , cured with : Water , Salt , 2% Or Less Of : the Following : Modified Corn Starch , Corn Syrup , Potassium Lactate , Sodium Diacetate , Sugar , Dextrose , Sodium Phosphates , Sodium Erythorbate , Sodium Nitrite .
Contains Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...