Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea Naturally Flavored Powdered Drink Mix
Crystal Light Naturally Flavored Peach Mango Green Tea Powdered Drink Mix is a refreshing beverage you can enjoy at any time of day. With zero grams of sugar and only 5 calories per serving, Crystal Light is a sweet alternative to juice and soda and has 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages (this product 5 calories, leading beverages 100 calories), so you don't have to choose between taste and calories. It's also made with real green tea for a refreshingly smooth taste. Each pitcher packet of powdered iced tea mix in this 5 count canister is perfectly portioned to make 2 quarts or 1 pitcher of Crystal Light, so there's plenty to share with family and friends. Simply mix one iced tea packet with 8 cups or 2 quarts of water, stir, and enjoy! All the flavor and only 5 calories, just the way you like it.
- One 5 ct canister of Crystal Light Naturally Flavored Peach Mango Green Tea Powdered Drink Mix
- Under 14 cents per glass! Crystal Light powder drink mix pitcher packets deliver low calorie refreshment at a value
- Each Crystal Light pitcher pack makes 5 servings or one 2-quart pitcher of peach mango green tea
- Made with zero sugar and 5 calories per serving for guilt-free refreshment
- Made with real green tea
- 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages; this product 5 calories, leading beverages 100 calories
- Comes in a variety of sizes for all your beverage needs
Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Instant Green Tea , Malic Acid , Aspartame , Acesulfame Potassium , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Natural Flavor , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Magnesium Oxide , Natural Flavor , Red 40 , Yellow 5 , Blue 1 . Phenylketonurics : Contains : Phenylalanine .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More