Enjoy Coca-Cola’s crisp, delicious taste with meals, on the go, or to share. Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment.
- Coca Cola is the most popular and biggest selling soft drink in history, as well as the best known brand in the world
- Perfect size for drinking with meals, on the go, or any time
- Best served chilled at 37 degrees
- Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob's Pharmacy by mixing Coca Cola syrup with carbonated water
- 34 mg of caffeine in each 12 oz serving
CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...