Barilla Chickpea Orzo Gluten Free Non-GMO Pasta Made With Plant Protein
Barilla Chickpea Pasta is made with one simple ingredient: chickpea flour. Similar to chickpea rice, Barilla Chickpea Orzo is a chickpea pasta that suits a wide range of hot or cold dishes. From salads and bowls to pastas and risottos and beyond, the only surprise is how much you can make with it! Our Chickpea Orzo Pasta contains 21 grams of protein and 15 grams of fiber into each 3.5-ounce serving, is certified gluten free and non-GMO, and contains no xanthan gum.
- One simple ingredient: orzo made from chickpeas and chickpeas only–no gums or other additives
- Versatility: perfect for any pasta or rice dish–hot or cold–and a great rice alternative
- Protein and fiber: 21g of plant-based protein and 15g of fiber per 3.5oz serving
- Vegan and gluten-free pasta: Barilla chickpea pasta is a vegan pasta that is Kosher certified and naturally gluten free, with no gums or additives of any kind, and is non-GMO project verified
- Easy to cook: boil four to six quarts of salted water, add chickpea orzo, boil for nine minutes (add one to two extra minutes for more tender pasta), drain with a fine mesh strainer and enjoy with your favorite hot or cold recipe!
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.94(1355)5(524)4(452)3(215)2(96)1(68)